Sr. EHS Specialist
- Type Contract
- Salary US$30 - US$40 per hour + competitive
- Location Brentwood, Missouri
- Sectors Health Economics, Quality Assurance (QA), Hygiene
Have you been looking for a new and exciting opportunity with a pharmaceutical company that is helping change lives? Are you interested in working for a company that has a global presence? This is the opportunity for you! My client is a specialty pharmaceutical business in the St. Louis area, looking for a Sr. EHS Specialist. This role will be structured as a 6 month contract, paying $35 to $40 an hour based on experience.
As a Sr. EHS Specialist, candidates would be accountable for administering comprehensive EHS programs to facilitate the company's federal, state and location regulation compliance. This role will also be responsible for analyzing existing and planned products, processes, equipment, facilities, and programs to develop proactive strategies to minimize injury/risk.
The day-to-day responsibilities of the Sr. EHS will include, but no be limited to:
- Prove Safety and Industrial Hygiene support
- Lead complex investigations and identify effective corrective and preventative actions
- Provide consultations on complex EHS issues
- Completes site self-audits and identify opportunities to improve regulatory inspection-readiness
The most ideal candidates should possess the following qualifications:
- Relevant BA/BS required. MS preferred
- Minimum 8 years of work experience in occupational safety and industrial hygiene
- Excellent Project Management Skills
- CIH and/or CSP required
This position offers an exciting opportunity to be a part of a company that works with exciting specialty brands.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please forward your resume and/or contact me on the details below!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.