Top Tier Medical Device Company in Los Angeles, CA is looking for a Sr. Electrical Engineer to add to their established and motivated team of engineers.
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Privately owned, First-in-class "automation enabling production" of reproducible high-quality blocks, slides and digital images.
Today, they distribute products through three of their entities and to over 100 distributors worldwide
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Development / design of software in accordance with client specifications
- Test / Debug Software
- Verification and Validation testing
- Minimum 7-10 years of EE experience with circuit design and/or system integration
- BS required, but MS preferred
- embedded applications including; automation's, controls, and sensors.
- Knowledge/proficient in at least one high-level programming language
This company has designated Interview time slots with the hiring manager for early next week.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.