One of my top Class III Medical Device clients has an immediate need for a "Sr. Software Quality Engineer" to support a variety of New Product Development (NPD) projects.
This person will perform the following duties:
- Create Software Validation Deliverables (Validation Plan, Requirements, SHA, RTM, Protocol and Report)
- Perform Software Installation, Testing and Archiving
- Create Excel Spreadsheet with macros
- Software Development Life Cycle
- Analyze Software Hazards
- Develop Test Plan and Test Protocols
- Efficient in MS Office Applications (Word, Excel, SharePoint and Access)
- Good Documentation Practices
Must have/Preferred Requirements:
- 3-4 years of experience in Software Quality Engineering
- Computer Science or Engineering Degree
- Software Risk Analysis in Product Development (preferred)
- Medical Device/Biopharma industry experience (preferred)
- Working in a manufacturing/testing environment (preferred)
- Computer Engineering, Computer Science or EE with Software Development or Testing Experiences
The hiring manager is moving quickly on this! If you're interested in applying, please submit your updated resume at your earliest convenience in word format!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.