Sr Manufacturing Engineer
- Type Permanent
- Salary US$110000 - US$120000 per annum
- Location San Diego
- Sectors Operations
Sr. Manufacturing Engineer - San Diego, CA
A medical device company that creates unique and revolutionary diabetes care products Requirements and Responsibilities
- BS in Engineering or related field
- 5 years of experience in medical device manufacturing
- Ability to develop suppliers and maintain relationships
- Experience in a FDA/GMP/ISO environment. Lean Manufacturing and 6 sigma experience.
- Experience in process design, development, test, and validation
- Project management experience
- Knowledge of Good Documentation Practices (GDP).
- Problem solving skills / Outside the box thinking
- Professional, skilled engineer, team player
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.