Sr. Medical Writer- Regulatory- Pharma- Oncology
- Type Contract
- Salary competitive
- Location Basking Ridge, New Jersey
- Sectors Pharma & Biotech
Client: Global Pharmaceutical Corp.
Title: Senior or Principal Medical Writing Consultant (Dependent on level of experience)
Contract Length: 6 months initially, renewable in 6 month increments up to 5 YEARS!
Location: Basking Ridge, NJ - prefer on site at least 3 days remote; work from home applicants will be considered
- Hands-on writing of regulatory documents
- Some consultants will be expected to oversee other medical writers in the group, this would depend on the candidate and his/her prior experience in management/PM
- Regulatory/Clinical Documents will include:
- Protocols and protocol amendments
- Investigator Brochures (IBs)
- Clinical Study Reports (CSRs)
- Some narratives
- Therapeutic area focus: Primarily in Oncology and some crossover into Cardiology (prior experience writing within Oncology is extremely preferred)
Education required: Advanced Science Degree with a minimum 5 years of hands-on medical writing experience with the above mentioned documents or 10 years of experience with a Bachelor's Degree (scientific focused preferred)
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.