Sr. Quality Assurance Engineer
- Type Contract
- Salary competitive
- Location Irvine
- Sectors Medical Devices, Engineering, Quality Assurance, R&D, R+D/Project Management , Test and Verification
One of our top Class III Medical Device Clients in Irvine, CA is looking to bring on a Sr. Quality Assurance Engineer for a 1 year contract (potential to convert to FTE)!
This person will be responsible for investigating complex manufacturing product quality and compliance issues. Additionally they will be identifying and ensuring the optimization of manufacturing and R&D processes using engineering methods such as SIX Sigma and LEAN for design for manufacturing and for continuous process improvement.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Engineering or related field
- Working knowledge and understanding of statistical techniques
- Previous experience working with lab/industrial equipment required
- CAPA, Non-conformances, Audit Observations
- CQE (Certified Quality Engineer) preferred
- CAD experience preferred
If you're interested in learning more about this position, please apply here and/or contact me on the details below!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.