Sr. Validation Engineer
6 month contract to hire
South Suburbs of Chicago
Hourly Rate: Open to negotiation
Main Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Responsible for testing the systems (equipment, utilities, facilities, and processes) used to develop or manufacture products in a cGMP environment.
- Plans, communicates and leads scientifically sound validation strategies for small to large scale multi-facetted validation projects including timelines, cost estimates, and assigned resources (validation contractors).
- Leads assigned resources (validation contractors) to achieve project deliverables, as required.
- Assists in review of Deviations, Change Controls, Material Change Controls, Document Change Controls as an SME for Validation.
- Provides technical support/training to Validation department personnel and other functional groups (i.e. Manufacturing, Engineering, and QC Labs, etc.) as needed.
Position Qualifications and Experience Requirements:
- BS in Engineering, Physical or Biological Science with 5+ years validation experience or Associates Degree with 8+ years related validation experience. Proven demonstration to perform in the role may also be considered.
- Experience with current US and international regulations, industry guidance and best-practices for the qualification/validation of facilities, utilities, equipment and process support commercial manufacturing
- No per diem, nor relocation expenses.
- Must be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship
- C2C not eligible
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.