One of my key clients is looking for a Supply Chain Manager on a 6 month Contract for their API manufacturing facility which has been active since 2002. The company produce's API's for the treatment of Diabetes, Oncology, Insomnia, Bipolar Disorder and acid release disease.
My client draws on the expertise of its world class people, equipment and systems to meet challenges in their leading edge markets. They are known for having the best in class quality and safety record are focused in operational excellence with all of their employees trained in LEAN manufacturing techniques. They are committed to the health and well-being of the patients they serve and are focused on delivering a quality of life that would have been unthinkable decades ago.
Role: Supply Chain Manager
Contract: 6 months opportunity to extend
Location: Dublin South
Hourly Rate: DOE
- Co-ordinate Packaging Control/Artwork requirements onsite or through use of local or global support.
- Pro-active management of all aspects of procurement within the supply chain including sourcing, tendering, negotiating, purchasing, vendor appraisal, MRP analysis, contract management and expediting to support company objectives. Working with Global Procurement as required.
- Coordinate and manage vendor approval process for new materials required & dual sourcing
- Optimize use of ERP-SAP platform within the organization with regards to SC.
- GMP Document review and updates.
Education and Experience
- Primary degree in science, engineering or supply chain management.
- Minimum of 3 years direct experience in a Supply Chain role, preferably in a pharmaceuticals or biotech manufacturing organisation
- Experience in ERP systems required, SAP highly desirable.
This is a great opportunity to join a truly global community in South Dublin.
Not sure yet? No CV ready? Give me a call on 01-8883477 for more information!
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales