Supply Chain Material Planner
- Type Permanent
- Salary competitive
- Location Singapore
- Sectors Quality & Supply Chain
Supply Chain Material Planner for Global Medical Device MNC based in Singapore
Real Staffing is looking for a Supply Chain Material Planner for a Global Medical Device MNC based in Singapore. In this position, you will be focused on material requirement planning and supporting demand planning activities.
- Material planning requirements to support the production and schedule.
- Implementing material plans and maintaining minimum write-offs.
- Supporting the S&OP process and maintaining the demand-supply forecasts plan.
- Coordinating with department to resolve issues and expedite supply releases.
Essential Requirements include:
- Degree in Life Sciences, Supply Chain or Logistics.
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of production planning experience.
- Experience in the Life Science industry preferred.
If you meet the essential requirements for this position, please send your latest CV through the link provided or call Hannah Brown at +65 6871 4700 for further information. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified via email.
Hannah Brown - R1659044
Real, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 2007.20126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Real Licence Number 53132073A)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Life Sciences and Healthcare Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017
Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017