Supply Chain Project Engineer
If you have in-depth Injection Moulding knowledge, analytical strengths and project management skills, then combine them in this high-profile Project Engineer role with a global leader in Medical Technology.
As Supply Chain Project Engineer, you will manage, lead, support and deliver robust injection moulding solutions including technology transfer applications for Supply chain. Your assignments will include management of projects aligned with injection moulding processes applicable from new product development through to commercial launch.
The successful candidate will have
- Expertise in Plastic injection moulding technologies, mould tool designs and process development.
- High level of project management skills within a Capital Projects environment.
- Experience of change management procedures and regulatory requirements.
- Problem analysis, fault finding on injection mould tools and equipment.
- Design of Experiment for plastic injection moulding process development
- Good level of engineering, validation and process development knowledge.
- Good time management and ability to prioritise work.
- Risk analysis, HPRM / FMEA process.
- Knowledge of Statistical analysis / SPC system and Six Sigma methodologies.
- Knowledge of GMP and Regulatory requirements for medical industry.
- Ability to work within a Cleanroom environment.
You can look forward to a rewarding career, great benefits package, collaborative working and opportunities to expand your skills in this fast moving, agile business.
If you are passionate about healthcare and we've just described your career aspirations, then please apply!
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales