This is a unique opportunity to join Ireland's leading Medical Device company in Galway. Reporting directly to the Senior Supply Chain Manager, the Supply Chain Supervisor will be responsible for coordinating cross-functional work teams, to increase effectiveness of supply chain initiatives.
Based in Parkmore, Galway- this company is one of Ireland's leading medical device companies. As a company they are very patient-focused and innovative in their methods. Within their Supply Chain department, they focus on customer delivery performance, lead times, inventory and cycle times.
The Supply Chain Supervisor
Reporting directly to the Senior Supply Chain Manager, the Supply Chain Supervisor will be responsible for developing solutions to complex problems and ensuring solutions are consistent with organisation objectives.
- Provide guidance to lower level personnel
- Lead data analysis for production planning and volume studies
- Lead process/rating improvement efforts
- Tracks materials to and from vendors and monitors performance.
- Develops and implements metrics to assess vendor performance and apply continuous improvement
- Develops and evaluates opportunities to improve, enhance or expand vendors
Education and Qualifications
- BSc level 8 degree, MSc preferred, in a Business/Supply Chain field or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of related experience Supply Chain, Six Sigma, Lean or other process engineering certifications preferred.
- Demonstrated SAP Knowledge
- 3 Years people-management experience
Exceptional Salary and Benefits package on offer with this role.
Not sure yet? No CV ready? Give me a call on 01-8883477 for more information!
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales