Calling all Systems Analysts! My client, a front-runner in the Cancer Detection Industry is now hiring for a Systems Support Analyst position in the Kansas City area. This person will take on a strong supporting role within the company and will be crucial to the team's overall success. This role will be a 6 month contract-to-hire, and will pay $30 to $40 per hour based on prior experience.
The Systems Support Analyst position provides a blend of technical, analytical, and logistical support to the laboratory and office. This individual will be primarily responsible for configuring and deploying hardware and software for internal and remote staff, resolving problems associated with these technologies, fulfilling requested information technology (IT) requirements, managing IT equipment, and working with the Managed Service Provider to ensure technical needs are being met.
Among others, the Systems Support Analyst will have the following responsibilities:
- Network, audio/visual, alarm system and videoconferencing support.
- Evaluation of IT infrastructure in terms of risk to the organization while accommodating external client needs and integration.
- Determining and recommending improvements in current environment, and/or implementation of system changes, upgrades, and/or replacements
- Anticipation of future IT needs as the company continues to grow.
The most desirable candidates will possess the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer/Information Science, clinical laboratory or a healthcare related field.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience working in a reference laboratory, or doctor/patient-specific laboratory information systems environment.
- Experience with implementation of Foreign System Interfaces (HL7 standards).
Overall, this is an incredible opportunity to join a company on the cutting-edge of Early Cancer Detection. This person will join a fun team in a great environment, and will be able see their company's products save lives and truly make a difference in the world.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please forward your resume and/or contact me using the details below!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.