I am currently working with a Central Government Department to recruit 5 Technical Architects to work on a high profile Central Government Project.
The successful Technical Architect will have a strong technical background within integration or middleware to back-end software experience. The successful Technical Architect will also have a strong JAVA or J2EE background.
The key skills are:
- Have strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Have strong presentation skills for presenting technology solutions to internal stakeholders and external partners
- Have strong software architecture skills encompassing data, application and technology - including security
- Have experience in designing and implementing Java/JEE applications
- Have experience with using XML, XSD, JSON and other data payload formats
- Have experience with Agile software development practices and tools
- Have strong experience in enterprise application integration including SOA, BPM, APIs, Web Services (SOAP/RESTful), Micro Services, Containerization
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering is preferred
- Have 15+ years of software development experience and architecture
- 10+ years leading technology transformation
- Have strong experience in Cloud (AWS/Azure/Google or Hybrid) based architecture designs and implementations
- Have experience in DevOps stack (CI & CD) and other dependency management and build tools such as Jenkins, Gradle, Maven, Ant and Ivy
- Have experience in data architecture and design across ETL, DWH and Analytics; Big Data, Hadoop, SQL and NOSQL databases
The contract is a 6 month contract with a high likelihood of extension. (100% extension rate of 45 contractors currently on site)
Candidates with significant experience may be suitable for an uplift on the advertised day rate and the role is Inside of IR35.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales