- Type Contract
- Salary £500 - £600 per day +
- Location Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Sectors Web Development
Role: Technical Lead
Location: Central Manchester
Rate: £500 - £625 per day
Length: 3 months (Likely to extend beyond this)
Industry: Brand new!
Have we placed with this client? Yes! Multiple times over the past 12 months.
Our client are looking for 2 Technical Leads for 3 month contracts. Successful Technical Leads would be working on an extremely interesting data driven project. This is an ecommerce company that are in a period of growth. The work will likely continue past the first initial 3 month contract.
As a Technical Lead you would be engineering the data platforms for scale, performance, reliability and security. You would be responsible for implementation and design, reviews, coaching and mentoring and also establishing process and best practice.
- Experience with Java, Scala or Python.
- Experience working within an Agile environment
- Experience Managing Data ingestion and processing operations
- Experience Coach/Mentor of junior members of team
- Experience of leading technical delivery of product
- An interest or better still, experience in the field of big data engineering.
- Strong experience with Hadoop and Spark.
- Experience setting up build pipelines.
- Experience with AWS, Azure or Lambda
- Experience with Kafka, Flink or similar
- Experience with data modelling and data warehousing
- NoSql Database experience like Cassandra
- Experience with Hive, Impala or Presto.
We are really excited to be working with this client and have way more to discuss with you about them and what they do. So if you think this sounds a good fit please get in touch with me, Laura Harries - Real Staffing - IT division - Leeds.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales