Technical Project Manager - 12 month assignment - Milton Keynes
A global pharmaceutical organisation are seeking a Technical Project Manager to join their team in Milton Keynes. The position ensures that pharma process technology projects are carried out with a consistent approach and on a timely basis and within applicable regulatory requirements.
Experience and Skills required of Technical Project Manager;
- Working computer and technical systems knowledge with good service experience.
- Strong communication, listening and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in product qualifications and technology transfer, process improvement and process validation.
- Assisting all corporate and remote users with technical issues related to hardware, software and connectivity issues.
- Running diagnostic programs, isolating problems and determines and implements solutions.
- Determines when to escalate unresolved issues to the appropriate IT team for further support.
- Able to act as a team leader, and can be responsible for the performance and/or start-up of a new or difficult process technology assignment.
Details of the Technical Project Manager contract;
- Start Date: July 2018
- Duration: 12 months, with a possible extension
- Location: Milton Keynes
- Rate: Competitive, depending on experience
If you are interested in this excellent Technical Project Manager opportunity, please reply with a copy of your CV, or call David at Real Staffing.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales