Why should I apply for Technical Sales Engineer?
I have a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to work in the medical device industry the company is a contract manufacturing, who have a proven track record of serving the leading medical device companies in the world along with making the ideas of inventors and entrepreneurs a reality.
This is a permanent position to be based in Sligo
What will I be doing as a Technical Sales Engineer?
- Assisting sales team to draft quotations for approval
- Working with engineering team to detail body of work to be quoted
- Obtaining material, labour and tooling costs from existing vendors
- Researching new vendors to compare prices
- Customer visits with project leader/engineer to discuss requirements for quotation
- Working with sales team to develop/refine sales tools on website
- Researching new potential customers
- Assisting with preparation for trade shows including attendance
You will Receive Full training with Respect to:
- Engineering services the company offer the medical device industry
- Requirements and standards to comply with ISO13485
- Templates/ procedures to compile quotations
- Understanding of design, manufacturing & regulatory requirements
- Research tools to identify new customers
Requirements for Technical Sales Engineer
Sales background desirable
- Knowledge/Experience in the Medical Devices Industry is beneficial
- Customer facing experience and great organisational skills
- Reporting to sales director
- Providing assistance to engineering and sales team
Interested in hearing more about this opportunity in Sligo? If so please apply directly to this advert or contact Katie Dunne at Real Staffing for immediate consideration.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales