Technical Writer I: 15959-1
- Type Contract
- Salary US$20 - US$24 per hour
- Location Middleton, Wisconsin
- Sectors SAP
Career Opportunity! Technical Writer/Training Specialist - 6 month contract
Do you want to work with leaders and specialists in the scientific and clinical field? Are you interested in the internal affairs of a company through programs and online databases? If so, this is the job for you! My client, a cutting-edge, multinational pharmaceutical company is now hiring in the Madison, Wisconsin region for a Technical Writer/Training Specialist. This person will begin a training role immediately and interact with leadership and specialists in the Pharma/Medical Device Industry. This role follows a 6 month contract, and with pay ranging from $20-$24 per hour based on prior experience and total match to desired qualifications listed below.
Among others, this title will comprise the following responsibilities:
- Author, develop, and maintain unit level Job Function, Job Task Curricula, SOPs, Master Batch Records, User Guides, On the Job Training Checklists and Job Aids using MS-Word, Documentum (PDOCS), Trackwise (QTS) and Learning Solution (PLS).
- Ensure training documentation is accurate and complete. Role requires training data entry into Pfizer's Learning Solution (PLS) in a timely manner.
- Interact with leadership, shop floor operators, specialists and subject matter experts
- Schedule and facilitate training with new Technicians, explain and demonstrate production concepts, equipment setup, operation and documentation within all applicable Site, Production, GMP, Environmental and Safety procedures.
- The most desired candidates will possess the following qualifications:
- Associate Degree desired and 3-5 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- * PLUS: SAP experience, Pharma/Medical Device industry exp.
- Preferred Skill Set:
- Experience with MS Excel intermediate, MS Word Advanced (1-4 years)
- Manufacturing experience (1-2 years)
- Technical Writing/ Training (2-4 years)
This is an exceptional career opportunity to become part of a team that is dedicated to making remarkable advances in the Pharma and Medical Device Industry.
If you are interested in learning more about this role, please don't hesitate to forward me your resume and/or reach out to me on the details below! All qualified applicants will receive an initial screening call within 48 hours.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.