The labs group is part of the Analytical Development Department of the Pharmaceutical and Analytical Development sector. Overall, the Labs unit consist is responsible for release and stability testing as well as the corresponding reporting of virus and antibody products for use in clinical trials and the analytical support of the pilot plant activities.
Main tasks are:
* Taking part on all activities related to Release and Stability testing of cGMP TOX and clinical batches of Biopharmaceutical products: Vaccines.
* Performing assays like: GPT, Control Cell, VPQPCR, QPA, LC-techniques, DCS, Sub-visible Particles, WB, pH, Osmolality, HC DNA, ELISA's and ID PCR
* Culturing of cells (e.g. A549, HEK293), in order to keep cells maintained for assays.
* Ensuring that a high level of Quality is maintained in the department.
* Accurate completion of documentation such as assay run sheets (ARS), laboratory notebooks and logbooks.
* Actively participate in setting up documentation to ensure compliance.
* Participate in continuous improvement projects that progresses the department in quality, EHS and efficiency gain.
* Becoming assay responsible person for an assay performed within the team, including updating of test instructions for GMP assays.
hours per week: 40
* MLO or HLO, affinity with medical products and experience with quality and laboratory systems such as cGMP, LIMS are strong advantages.
* Candidate is accurate, pro-active, a team player and careful.
* Minimum of 3 years' experience working in the pharmaceutical industry.
* Experience with lab activities in a GMP environment or similar is considered as a pre.
* Experience working in a Quality driven environment
Are you the new Technician? Apply now online or to speak to Michelle Smit via 020 522 15 88 or m.smit[a]realstaffing.com