Our client is a multiple award winning healthcare company building a clinical quality diagnostic service using Artificial Intelligence, They are currently in the market for a Technology Director (equivelent to lead Architect).
They work with private insurers and the NHS to design better pathways for patients, leading to better survival rates and lower costs for healthcare systems diagniosing skin cancer.
As Technology Director (lead Architect) you will work with the management team and clients to define technology informs and shapes the business strategy. Manage the technology team and be responsible for the delivery of technology projects. Think big and strategic and be proactive in shaping the technology and the business, own the technology projects and manage and mobilise the tech team.
- The Technology Director will manage a technology roadmap that delivers and informs product strategy
- Implement best practice for delivery teams within our SDLC
- The lead Architect will continually improve processes, technology and QA
- Guide teams to deliver flexible, scalable but pragmatic solutions
- The Technology Director will communicate progress of development projects with the management team
- The Lead Architect will write code - we all get hands dirty on delivery
- Identify budget, resources and scope of technology projects
- Ensure compliance with security standards under guidance from Quality lead
- The lead Architect will also liaise with external clients, stakeholders etc. where necessary in relation to technology issues
Skills and experience
This role is a senior position, which will become increasingly demanding as the company grows and will suit someone ready to take the next step up in their career and develop quickly:
- Strong technical architecture and team delivery skills
- Broad view across technology with the ability to dive into the detail when required
- Proactive. Push ideas. If you have a question or roadblock, push for the information you need
- Demanding. It's your patch. Defend it, be proud of it - be demanding of the tech and your team
- Organised. Make sure you know what everyone is doing all the time
- Communicative. Check in frequently with the tech team and management team
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales