Role: UX Designer
Duration: 6 months
Pay: Up to £450 ltd per day
Worthing based Government organisation, are looking for a UX Designer to join their growing Interaction Design team.
The ideal candidate will have experience in UX/ Interaction Design or similar, have a love of the web and its possibilities, a passion for design and an understanding of how form and function work together. This is the ideal opportunity to gain experience working on large digital products used by millions of people every day.
UX Designer role responsibilities:
- Work as part of a multidisciplinary team to design user focussed and successful services
- Deliver designs that meet web standards, ensuring key elements are built in from the outset
- Contributing to the development and continual enhancement of products
- Partnering with colleagues to facilitate a consistent user experience
- Building relationships and work effectively with external providers, for example user testing and user experience professionals
Skills & experience:
- Demonstrates expertise designing interactions professionally for the web and mobile.
- Solid experience of web and mobile application interface design.
- Core skills: sketching, design production, hand-coded HTML & CSS, rapid prototyping.
- Experience working within an agile, multi-disciplinary team environment, and ability to deliver iterative design components (including user journeys) to the development team.
- Experience of the Government Digital Service (GDS) Design Principles - desirable
- Experience as a UX Designer or Interaction Designer in Central Government - desirable
This is an urgent vacancy with an immediate start date. Please apply to be considered for the opportunity.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales