A world leader in the medical device industry are currently seeking a Validation engineer for a 12 Month contract.
One of my key clients is a global manufacturer of medical devices. They are dedicated to transforming lives through innovative medical solutions that improve the health of patients worldwide. The Company are continuously striving to improve the quality of patient care and as a result there products are constantly evolving.
Role: Validation Engineer
Contract Length: 12 Month - Hourly rate contract
The main duties of the role is to support and maintain the validation system in regards to software validation.
Day - to - Day:
- Provide support to the validation department in regards to decisions on what systems requires validation as well as support the validation / remediation of software installed in the company, maintain the change control of the software and provide guidance in IQ creation and execution.
- Identify areas that may require software validation and advice system owners about validation requirements.
- Analyse areas for improvement and recommend/advice about software solutions
- Maintain procedures related to Software Validation; provide support to Process Validations in regards to OQ, PQ, PPQ revisions.
Education & Skills:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering. Expertise in Statistics is highly desirable.
- 3 Years Medical Device Industry Experience. Experience in these topics are highly valuable: Risk Management knowledge, Statistical Knowledge, Design of Experiments, Minitab experience preferred.
- Green Belt/Black Belt (Desirable). Certified Quality Engineer (Desirable). ISO 13485 Certified Auditor (Desirable).
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Validation Engineer who is looking for a role in Cork.
For immediate consideration please apply with an up to date CV. Not sure yet? No CV ready? Give me a call for more information
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales