One of Irelands medical device leader's in infusion therapy and pain management. They develop, manufacture and market innovative medical products and services to the healthcare industry. The company is committed to eliminating preventable treatment errors and enhancing patient, clinician and environmental safety.
Role: Test Method Validation Engineer
Contract: 6 Month - Hourly rate
The role involves:
- Review of all test methods (from incoming identity tests to bench based product release test methods)
- Development of the test methods to be standard specific and product specific
- Validation of test methods for both standard's specific and product specific requirements
- Carrying out Gauge R&R studies
- Writing protocols & technical reports
- Experience in developing physical and chemical test methods
- Experience in writing physical and chemical test protocols
- Experience with Instron tensile tester or similar tensile testing instruments
- Experience in Test Method Validation
- Basic understanding in functional / system testing for medical devices
- Experience in Validation and Verification Activities for Medical devices
Your qualifications and Requirements:
- Level 7 qualification or similar diploma in Science or Engineering
- Minimum of 3 years Post Graduate experience
- Experience in Medical Device environment
This is an excellent opportunity to work in one of the leading medical device companies that will give you exposure to Validation Test Method.
For immediate consideration please apply with an up to date CV. Not sure yet? No CV ready? Give me a call for more information.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales