- Type Contract
- Location Sligo, Republic of Ireland
- Sectors Medical Devices
-Validation Engineer wanted for leading medical device company who are currently under massive expansion and have a contract role open for a Validation Engineer .
This is an excellent opportunity to be involved in one of the leading expansion and growth projects in Ireland.
It's an opportunity to be part of one of the most innovative and advanced medical device companies in Ireland. They are experiencing tremendous growth, and are looking to build new teams and add to their existing talented teams
Role: Contract Role
Length: 6 months with opportunity for extension
Your role as a Validation Engineer:
- Develops validation and qualification protocols and tracks execution of protocols in support of project timelines.
- Develops & executes validations through all phases i.e. FAT, IQ, SAT, OQ & PQ
- Review & Approval of validation documentation to ensure that site validation requirements are met.
- Reviews and analyses protocol data to determine if requirements are met.
- Prepares and submits validation reports for internal and customer review and approval
- Level 7 qualification or similar diploma in Science or Engineering
- 2+ years as a Validation Engineer preferably in a medical device company
- Working knowledge of ISO 13485:2016 or equivalent
- High degree of organisational skills and demonstrates attention to detail
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales