I have an excellent contract opportunity for a Validation Engineer to join a cutting edge company that are devoted to the pharmaceutical market. If you are looking for a new contract and interested in New Product introduction this could be the contract for you!
Contract: 6 month contract
Location: Ireland, Dublin South
Hourly Rate: DOE
The company engages in research, development, manufacturing, global marketing and distribution of branded clinically proven consumer healthcare products
The Validation Specialist is responsible for the coordination of validation activities and ensuring compliance with current regulatory requirements. The Validation Specialist will have specific and varying duties as assigned by the Quality Systems and Compliance Manager, Some key tasks and responsibilities are outlined below.
- Provide validation expertise in the API and Drug Product (small molecule) Production areas ensuring compliance with current industry regulations, guidelines and trends.
- Coordinate execution of validation activities including the following:
- Cleaning validation.
- Qualification of premises, equipment and utilities.
- Computer system qualification.
- Laboratory equipment validation.
- Process validation.
- Participate in cross functional project teams and assist in determining project schedules and appropriate levels of validation.
- Provide validation position on related topics and strategy and prioritise qualification activities in line with the project schedules.
- Actively foster, in cooperation with other TIL staff, an ethos and culture of safety awareness where safety is accepted as an integral part of the overall business.
- Ensure that Accident Reports / Near Miss Forms are completed in a timely manner after an event.
- Ensure timely completion of all SOP, reading, training and assessment.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in chemistry, biology or a related scientific discipline.
- A minimum of 7 years working within quality in the pharmaceutical industry.
- A minimum of 4 years validation experience.
No CV, No Problem get in touch 018883477
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales