- Type Contract
- Salary competitive
- Location Northbrook, Illinois
- Sectors Pharma & Biotech, Medical Devices, Engineering, Engineering & Validation, Quality Assurance (QA), Quality Assurance (QA), Test and Verification
Validation Engineer will be working on a design history file for a EU MDR project. As the Validation Engineer you will perform design verification, validation, process capability, and process control.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Deliverables, following regulatory quality standards through validation
- Creating the documents required for the development and validation of projects, and documenting/executing changes to deliverable
- Communicate effectively in written and verbal form
- Must be able to understand, design, and test products
- BS degree in Engineering Discipline
- At last 3 years of experience in a regulated product development environment
- Ability to quickly learn and understand applications
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.