Web Projects Content Writer
- Type Contract
- Salary £200 - £250 per day +
- Location East Midlands, England
- Sectors IT
My Client is looking for an experienced Content Editor/Writer to assist them within their project.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Liaise with departments across the Organisation to research, create and maintain online content that reflects standards and complies with Web Content Accessible Guidelines.
- Design and document briefs on approach and structure of content, presenting and agreeing with relevant stakeholders.
- Create clear, concise and engaging narratives, bringing a compelling point-of-view throughout.
- Ensure that content is accurate, up to date and provides an optimal user experience.
- Ensure that all content is AA accessible and search engine optimised.
- Find creative and new ways to organise ad-hoc and complex content to ensure the website stays fresh and continues to appeal to existing and new audiences.
- Edit, proofread and improve content.
- Provide advice and support to teams about web content and presentation.
- Source and edit (where appropriate) images, taking into account current copyright legislation.
Please apply if you have all the relevant experience.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales